The weekend went well and my ultrasound was yesterday. We were fortunate that the specialist from Salt Lake was actually in Idaho Falls, in- person to do ultrasound. Things went well. Dr. Huggins and Dr. Belfort checked me out really good and decided that I could go home on STRICT bed rest. Of course if I have any pains or signs of labor I am to return to the hospital but so far so good. I didn't enjoy the drive home on the BUMPY road in the construction but now that we are settled in at home its good to be here. I get to see Kody and Jake more and being at home is alot more comfortable. I will still need 1 to 2 trips a week to Idaho Falls for shots, appointments, and ultrasounds so I hope the driving gets better. Some have asked what the "Strict:" bed rest intels. Pretty much I have to lay flat and can only get up for the bathroom and showers every other day. I truely admire anyone who has experienced bed rest. I've done nearly 3 weeks and still have many more to go and I am sooooo going CRAZY!!! But I know this time in bed is for something so much bigger.
Finished the 2nd book of Hunger Games and it leaves you hanging. ICan't wait to read the new one. should be getting the 3rd in the mail tomorrow. Thanks everyone for thinking of us and your comments. I read everyones and take them to heart. and yes I do love Chumley :) LOL so hilarious.
August 24, 2010
We're home!!!!
Posted by Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OOh, I'm jealous you are getting the 3rd book of Hunger Games! I can't wait to read it too. Glad your home now-please please please let us know if we can do anything!!!
I am glad you are home! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Bed rest has to stink! Good luck!
We're so glad that you are doing a little better and that you get to be home! Just remember I like to have some adult conversations, so call seriously whenever you want!
Post a Comment