I had a late visit last night from Jake's mom who brought Kody in to see me. It was good to talk with them and watch Kody play with books and puzzles on the floor. Also I received a visit from Dr. Huggins who asked when I would like to go home. We decided upon staying here until we see what Monday's ultrasound looks like then we'll talk. Also my mom comes nearly every night when she gets off the bus from the site. She has been doing so much to take care of me and gives me a leg massage every night. I told her it's necessary so I don't get blood clots but really it feels soooo good since I am limited on my mobility.
I didn't sleep well last night. Not really sure why. But I was excited because I get to shower every other day and today is SHOWER DAY!!!! Pretty sad that I look forward to shower day. Shower day did not go so well though. I had been in for about five minutes when I got really dizzy and sick. I immediately shut off the shower and debated on pulling the nurse help cord but decided on sitting on the floor for awhile instead. Then I got to my bed in a towel and had to have the nurse dress me. I blow dried my hair in bed then took a small nap until my nurse had to come wake me up for my second and final steroid shot to the butt. Only lucky for me it didn't hurt like the first. It was a piece of cake.
I'm greatful that I have a wonerful husband who brings our son in nearly everyday to see me. After all this I got a much needed visit from them. I love when Kody walks in gives me a big smile and says "Hi mom, How's the baby doing today?" It's so heart melting. He usually climbs on the bed with me and we put in a cartoon. Today we watched Bob the Builder: Roads and Bridges. Then they left to eat lunch with grandma-Jake's mom. Jake brought me back PaPa Kelsey's and grandma took Kody to my aunt Marla for a few hours for sitting. Jake had errands he needed to run.
When I get my camera cord I will try posting some photos. For the rest of the day I plan to read my second book of Hunger series, watch TV probably house hunters or pawn stars, and sleep. My mom will probably come again tonight. Jake will go to football practice. Grandma will pick up Kody after work and keep him until Jake gets home around 9:30 or 10:00 tonight.
August 19, 2010
Medical Update August 19th
Posted by Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow-I didn't realize we had so dnag much in common! Me and Damien love Pawn Stars! And I'm totally gonna leave the kids with Damien and come watch House Hunters with ya! :):):) Oh, and Papa Kelsey's...yum! Hope your having a good day! Oh, isn't Chumley hilarious????
dang....:) i meant
Thinking of you lots, hope your doing ok, wish we could come see you! By the way I love house hunters, we dont have cable so I'll watch it at my inlaws when im there hopefully! :) Hope you and baby girl get better!
Kacey, How awful that you and your little girl have to go through this!! I hope that you continue to have many miracles and your little baby can get here safe and sound!!
It was so good to go through your blog and see your little family!! Your little boy is stinkin adorable and you guys look very happy!!
Good luck with everything. Hang in there!!
p.s. I Love the Hunger games and can't wait for the third as well!! :)
Post a Comment