I got my 3rd Hunger Games Book!!! It was mailed to my mom's house and when I asked if it had arrived she told me no. Then my brother surprised me last night and brought it. Mockingjay- I haven't started it yet but am sure once I do I won't put it down until finished. I've been working from home on my laptop. Dr. Lowder offered to pay me to keep up on Aspen Orthodontics Facebook Page, Blog, and quarterly newsletters. What a great boss I have!! I might add he's an excellent orthodontist if anyone is looking.


Jake is busy working today with his dad and Kody went to daycare w Cassie and Austin until later this afternoon. Kody's been such a good boy. He's been able to stay at home with me for a few hours at a time. Jake's sister Alex is a Sugical tech at EIRMC and her shift gets done at three so she's close if I need her. Kody's napped and helped me get things. Jake sets him up with a juice cup in the fridge and some snacks that he can help himself to. It's nice that he's potty trained and is able to take care of potty things by himself. Kind of sad for me that he's so grown-up and he'll be 3 October 26th. At nights when Jake is at football practice Kody is usually at Grandma and Grandpa Landon's and plays with Austin. They bring me dinner every night and get Kody bathed and ready for bed. Jake picks up Kody after football and brings him home to bed. It will be sad when school starts and I'll have to send Kody to a sitter everyday. I think it's probably harder for me than him but he doesn't quite understand why he can't just stay home.
As for my health, I had really bad cramping last night and debated going back to the hospital. I decided they weren't contractions and have been resting more today and seem to be better. Baby Girl (no name) has been really active also and is definately getting bigger. Tomorrow is my appointment with Dr. Huggins for the usual check-up things and my shot. Hope the drive to Idaho Falls goes better.
4 comments:
I love your updates. It makes everything in my life seem so small. It's a great reminder that there are those out there with bigger issues than my own. I feel grateful, but I'm terribly sad for your sacrifice. Keep your chin up and think about joining up with goodreads.com :o) We have you and baby girl in our thoughts and prayers.
~Amanda~
Oh, oops, I had a invite for aspen orthdontics, and I thought I have no clue who this is so I ignored it, Sorry! Hope things continue to go well for all of you guys, you are in our prayers!
thinking of you Kacey, and your cute family. Im so glad you have such a great support system there for you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and baby girl. love ya -Caitin
Thanks for keeping us updated. I think of you all the time. I can't imagine being on strict best rest. That would be so hard! But I am so glad that little girl has decided to stay in there and not be born yet! Good luck. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment