CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 31, 2010

Hoping September flies by

Friday's appointment w Dr. Huggins went well. Everything looked normal and I got my progesterone shot. I was so brave and didn't even flinch. The weekend I didn't feel the best. I've been having lower dull back pain. Not alot of pain just annoying feelings that I DON'T like.

Yesterday's ultrasound with the specialist looked good again. Before the specialist comes in to the appointments the ultrasound tech does the ultrasound and takes photos. I need to not watch these before the specialist has a chance to speak because I had worked myself up that it looked worse. .....That's why people have training and degrees :) I thought for sure things looked worse than they had been and had even convinced myself that they would probably keep me at the hospital. The specialist ended up telling us that things looked the same and to continue what i've been doing. Afterward I went to see my friends at Labor and Delivery...I know almost all the nurses now and their life stories. They hooked me up for monitoring of the baby and contractions. I'm happy to report that baby looks great and she weighs about 2 lbs now. Grow baby grow. My goal is to make it at least through September by then I will be 30 weeks and feel a little more comfortable about things.

I see Dr. Huggins on friday and I have to do that Yucky glucose test...NOT excited. With Kody I ended up sick. My next ultrasound is Thursday the 9th.

Kody and Jake have been hanging in there also. Mostly they just try to stay busy. This is good for me cuz I am able to really rest. Kody spends alot of time with Grandma Shelley and loves to play with cousin Austin. Jake is getting ready to start school which he is not really thrilled about especially because his new Ag building won't be done in time. The kids will have to continue being bused to the old Ag shop until it's fininshed. Completion is scheduled for the end of September. Things will get tricky once school starts with appointments and football in full swing. The first football game is this friday and its at West Side. I'm a little nervous about Jake being so far away but good luck boys. They're a good team.  Hope the month of September flies by.

1 comments:

Shawn and Ashley Oram said...

Hang in there Kacey! I think about you all the time. You are stronger than I ever would be. Good luck!