CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving, Kody 4 weeks
















I apologize for not commenting people back. My internet is sooooo slow lately it takes all it's got to even post. Well we had a good Turkey day and found that Kody is a good little traveler. He slept most of the way. We stopped twice but it did throw off his schedule. He was awake every night for most of the night. now that we're home we can get him back into his routine and he's doing better. I am however lucky enough that I got the baby that stays up for 12 of the 24 hrs. I am starting to feel like I might recover and am getting the rest I need thanks to my wonderful husband. Here are some pics from Thanksgiving. We bought a bed for kody to sleep in by us. It's great and Kody LOVES it. He also loves his pacifier that takes up half his face. He's now 41/2 weeks and weighs in at a wopping 9lbs 3oz. Hope all is well. Love everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

thanks for posting. i can not believe kody is 9 pounds what a cutie he is. i am glad to hear you had a good drive and your turkey day was good. i would love to do some pictures for you for your scrapbook. just put them together and send them my way! i would love to.

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing your pics. I hope to see you soon!