CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 4, 2007

Kody Lee Landon
















We welcomed our newest additon to the family on 10-26-07 at 12:17 via c-section. He was almost 4 wks early but we are happy to report that he is healthy. He was 6 lbs 1oz 19 1/4 inches. Jake is a proud daddy and I a paranoid new mom. ENJOY the pics.





\

4 comments:

Crystal said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING! YOU LOOK GREAT AND SO DOES KODY.. HE IS SO LITTLE AND PRECIOUS. CONGRATS TO THE PROUD DADDY AND THE PARNOYA.. NEVER GOES AWAY! LOVE YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

Shawn and Ashley Oram said...

He is so cute!! Congrats on the new little one. You two will be great parents. I'm so happy for you!!

The Dipo's said...

Very very cute!! And congrats!!!

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

Yeah, he is here. Now time will fly. Glad he is healthy and well and has a name. I like it.