Okay Crystal I know you've been dying to see this so here's my FAT pic. It's not tooo bad it's pretty much all belly. i've been having alot of pains and i keep forgetting to ask doc what happens if I go into labor before the c-section. I'm hoping not. I have an appt on Tuesday I'll let everyone know how that goes.
Well i'm posting so late because I just got back from the state playoffs football game and i'm waiting for Jake to get home. They lost but they had a good season and Jake was still pretty happy with what they had accomplished. Now football is over for this year and here comes basketball season. Jake has basketball tryouts for JV boys basketball the week after the c-section so we'll see how that goes.


2 comments:
what a cutie you are! thanks for posting. i am sorry about the c section.. i hope all goes well. hopefully i can maybe try and come over and see alll the babies. not sure yet though. well let me know what happens on tuesday.. are you dialated???
You look so cute!!
Post a Comment