CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 24, 2007

BABY BOY LANDON

Well Doc said baby boy Landon is still breech so there is a C-section scheduled on November 9th. The C-section will be at approx 11 am I have to be there at 8:30 so they can get everything ready for surgery. I'm starting to get nervous but I have FAITH that everything will go well. I heard that the recovery is the hardest so it's a good thing I had some practice already with having my gallbladder out so I know some of the things to expect. Jake will just have to take some extra time off to help US out. I'm so excited to have him here soon.........which means we have to find a name in the next two weeks.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Coderre's family's little Brooke SOON and hopefully it is SOOOOOOOONNNNN!!! Hope everything is good with everyone else.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

wow girl i am so excited for you guys! i can't wait to see little no namer come into the world. i hope all goes well for you. hopefully i can come over and see you guys soon after little brooke is born to!! love you!

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

what are some of the names you're thinking about?

Shawn and Ashley Oram said...

Hey Kacey! I'm so excited for the two of you and you could not have picked a better day (my birthday)! I saw Alex at the football game Thursday night and she told me about you and the baby. Also, it was really good to see Ririe in the Holt again!!