CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 22, 2007

UPDATE

i don't have to work today so i've just been cleaning house and relaxing. I have a Dr's appt tomorrow late afternoon. I'll let all of you know how that goes. Last week we found out the baby boy....still no name.....hasn't turned yet. Doc said she'll give him a week or two and if he doesn't turn we will schedule a C section. Meanwhile i've been having some really bad contractions but they probably aren't doing anything but hurting where he hasn't turned. Either way i'm glad i've made it to the 36 week mark and c section or not i'm hoping for a healthy baby. It really is funner to post pics with the blogs so i will have to take some soon.

As for Jake he is still busy teaching and coaching. The football team is doing well. They have STATE playoffs this week in Pocatello. They play at 8pm on Thursday. The tournament is single elimination so we hope they WIN!!!!!! Jake was kinda bummed last night because his fav baseball team, the indians, missed there chance to go to the World Series. But GO ROCKIES!!!!!! We now have his pickup for sale and when it sells he'll drive his orange one. I told him that when Boise plays he'll have to put the flags on the windows and drive around. Well hope all is well. AND WELCOME MEINE FAMILY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

OH I AM SO GLAD TO GET ON HERE AND READ ABOUT YOUR UPDATE. FOR SURE POST SOMETHING TOMORROW SO I KNOW HOW THINGS ARE WITH THAT NO NAMER!!! HA HA. WELL I DON'T KNOW IF CANDICE CALLED YA BUT SHE IS DIALTED TO A 4!

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

Kacey. I'm so excited for you. I didn't know about you having a baby! Hope all goes well. Hope to hear more about the little one.