okay i'm really mad because I had a post almost all done typed and pics added and I lost it some how.
I'm currently still recovering from my c-section. It seems like its never going to end. They told me 6wks and it's been 3wks. That's depressing. But Kody makes it worth it. I love to sit and watch him. He does the funniest things. He has lots of facial expressions, even when he's sleeping. He also has his legs pulled up on his tummy most of the time, I'm guessing because he was so crammed inside the womb. He also has his hands up by his face and is always moving them around. Right now I really have to be careful where I put him because he is already trying to roll over. He's now 3wks old and weighs 7lbs 2 oz. He loves his swing, baths, and grandma (nam ma as my mom likes to be called) holding him. I love the pic with Jake and Kody sleeping. I see so much of Jake in him.
Jake has been awesome I LOVE HIM!!! He is so busy with basketball practices before and after school, and school of course, but he still finds time to help me out. Hope everything is good with everyone and keep me POSTED!!!!

4 comments:
oh THANK YOU so much for posting! he has changed so much again from picture to picture.. that is precious picture of daddy and kody!! i hope you get feeling better! soon!!!! thanks again for posting! love you!
Your pics are so cute! We need to get together as soon as your feeling up to it. I hope the recovery starts to speed up. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Kacy he is so cute. Hope you are feeling better.
Kody is so cute!! I hope your recovery goes good and enjoy your little one.
Post a Comment