CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 13, 2007

7weeks







WOW time goes by fast. I'm a blogging slacker. Here's some new pics. Sorry about the obscene gesture from Kody but I thought it was so funny. I swear it wasn't staged but I guess we know what he thinks about picture taking. I was just snapping pics of him and when I looked back at them I realized he was flipping me off. It was sooo funny. It was fun to finally get the three babies together. Carter is on the left, Brooke in the middle, and Kody on the right. Us moms are all cousins and cute babies must run in the family. We also had some pics taken of Kody today. You'll be able to get a sneak peak at them I think by the weekend at katieportraits.blogspot.com. Also for the Payton lovers she is also on there and here pics are adorable. Hope all is well.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

oh thank you so much for posting.. he is getting so big.. and i love the obscene jesture.. i can't wait to see some pictures of him! hope you are doing good. i will try and call you sometime soon!

Amanda said...

I better not make him mad or he will tell me where to go! I hope he is doing better and gets well soon. talk to you soon.

Crystal said...

hey girl.. how is kody.. candice said you had to take him to the doctor.. i sure hope he is ok!

Amanda said...

The pics of kody are soooo cute! i love the one in the santa hat.

The Dipo's said...

Ahhh... How cute. I love little babies!