Kody had his first shots on dec26th. He weighed in at 12lbs 3oz. He's getting big and is"gooing" and smiling alot. We had a good Christmas a dinner dec23rd w/ my mom's side of the family, Christmas eve w/ Jake's mom's side, and Christmas day w/ my mom and her fiance's family. We also had dinner w/ Jake's mom and dad on Christmas. For Christmas I got a digital frame that I LOVE. It gives me a reason to take lots of pics and not feel like I need to scrapbook ALL of them. Hope all is well.
December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow he is getting big.. he is so stinking cute.. i can't wait to hold the little guy. hopefully soon! hope you had a great holiday! miss you
Love the pics! He is soooo cute!
Wow you have a big boy too. I think your might be a little bigger than mine. Sounds like Christmas was good. I hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment