CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 4, 2008

Back to WORK











Well My goal is to blog once a week so we'll see how I do. This week I had to go back to work on Wednesday. I'm only working 2 days a week so it's not too bad. I miss Kody and think of him all day but it nice to get out of the house and have adult conversations. Alex, Jake's sister, is watching Kody while I'm at work. It's very nice because she just comes to our house so I don't have to get Kody up and get him ready. Here are some recent pics of Kody in his towel, snow suit, and an outfit(he hates the hat). Hope everyone is good and I'll blog next week. Also DIPO FAMILY I lost your blog address please let me know what it is.









2 comments:

Crystal said...

what a chunky monkey he is.. he is so stinking cute! i am glad things are going ok with going back to work!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big he is! I was hoping to see him today but I hope you got some rest. Candice said somthing about us getting together on Wed or Thur because you don't have to work. I hope it works out.