CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 12, 2008

14 lbs 5 oz BSU fan


Well as you can tell from all of my posts, our lives now revolve around Kody. I thought I would try to let you know what Jake and I have been doing. Jake has been busy teaching math and coaching JV boys basketball. His team is doing pretty good , they are improving. There record is 4-5. I haven't been able to attend many games but I hope to be more involved with what's going on when Kody gets a little bigger. Jake will be teaching Ag at Ririe starting in August because the Ag teacher will be retiring. He's really excited as am I because he has a Woods class that can make me shelves and stuff.....LOL!!! I have returned to work two days a week. It's been hard to leave Kody but I leave him in good hands.....with "Aunt Ally" and it's nice to get out a little and be able to get some errands done. I think i've finally made the adjustment of being mom and am hoping to be able to have a least one more kid in the future if my health and plumbing permit. On my days off I've just been cleaning house, a little scrapbooking, and trying to make Kody smart for our retirement program....LOL!! Kody is just busy getting fatter, I can't believe how fast he is growing and gaining. Our little 4 week early preemie of 6lbs 1oz is now 14lbs 5oz. Many of you ask how we weigh him. We borrowed a scale from Jake's parents that does pounds and ounces. It's been exactly on so far, compared to the pediatrican's scale. Hope all is well.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

wow Kacey you must be feeding that boy whole milk! lol you are so funny. I love how you wrote Kody is just getting fatter. I thought Carter was big he's only 12 lbs 11 oz. I hope to see you and Kody soon. Maybe we will come to a Ririe gameand watch Jake's team.

Tasha said...

Cute pictures Kacey. Kody is so cute. We like 'em chubby!!

Crystal said...

go bsu! what cute pictures i need to bring over houstyn's 18 month old bsu jersey cause it is to small and kody will be able to wear it soon! ha ha. he is a cutie!