CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 14, 2008

Update


Well I haven't been doing very good at the blog thing so I'll give you an update and we'll see how it goes.


I only have five more days of work then I can stay at home with Kody. It's pretty exciting and I can't wait. I will miss my co-workers. I've been there four years so we've become close friends over the years but I'm sure I'll stop in and say hi.


Kody spent the last two days with Tasha while I worked. He does so good with her and vice versa. He likes to talk to Payton, Brayden, and Payton's dolls. He also saved up some good diapers for Tasha. :) (I told him he could do all the pooping he wanted for her......Thanks TASH!!!) We appreciate her watching the little Kodster and he'll be there again one day next week. I love having him so close to my work during the day. I can go over at lunch to see him and it makes it easier to go through the afternoon. He's getting so close to rolling over, and now we have to strap him in his bouncer cuz he tries to throw himself out. He loves toys especially linking rings. Simple things make him smile and he's so happy and content all the time.


Jake's been gone the last three weekends fishing in Orofino, ice fishing in Pinedale, and a coach's clinic in Jackpot. It will be nice to have him around this weekend. We miss him when he's gone. He just recently started coaching track and they've been practicing in the gym ........waiting for the snow to melt. He's going to be mad if he doesn't get the Varsity Boys Basketball coaching job. They're thinking about using it as incentive to hire a new math teacher. Math teachers are hard to find and Jake will be switching to teaching Ag so they need a new math teacher.


He'd be mad if he new I was writing this but I thought it was funny. He's been lifting weights with his cousin on Sunday and Wednesday nights at the high school and when he gets home he TOTALLY checks himself out in the mirror and comments on how much tougher he looks with his shirt off. I think it's SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! and make fun of him. Well hope all is well ttyl!!!


1 comments:

Amanda said...

you seriously crack me up. I think Jake would be mad if he knew you were writing that. we need to get together soon. What are you doing this Thursday?