Today Kody is 5 months old. Calendar months anyways.....I lost track of weeks it was too hard. He did try cereal today for the first time and he did really well. He spit some out at first but then he grabbed the spoon from me and was sucking on it. We got him the jumper for easter. He likes it but is a little small for it so we have to roll up a blanket and tuck it around him.
Yesterday was my last day of work and I'm so excited. A few things happened that reassured me why I was quiting. AGAIN I'm glad to be done for awhile.
Jake has parent teacher conferences for the next couple of days. Then he's out for spring break for a week. EXCITING!! He really wants to do some golfing but we'll see.
Tomorrow Kody will probably have a little cousin. Cassie will be induced tomorrow morning. GOOD LUCK CASSIE!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment