Well I've officially quit my job. I'm done March 25th. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I'm going to stay home for awhile until Kody gets a little older. A little bit of an adjustment for me because I have always worked but it will be the best thing for Kody. I also had a birthday on the 18th....... I turned 25. My mom took me shopping for a new wardrobe, I got a haircut a few days later from cousin Jen ( I LOVE it!!!), and my in laws got me a video camera that also takes some AWESOME still pics.
Jake has just been busy teaching, coaching, and..........fishing. The varsity basketball team had a heartbreaking loss. They were supposed to go to state but lost the game that would put them in by one point. It was a last second 3 pointer at the end. GOOD GAME but we were supposed to win!!!! He also made another trip to orofino, ID fishing and is going to be in an ice fishing derby this weekend. Also ........it's not official.......but he could be next year's head varsity basketball coach. He's hoping so and that would be pretty exciting.
Kody had his four month checkup. He now weighs 17lbs 6oz and is in the 90th percentile. He's 25 1/2 inches and is in the 80th percentile. Dr. says everything is looking good but he does have a little eczema that he gave us a perscription ointment for. He's getting more and more alert and we love him a much as ever.

1 comments:
I'm excited for you to quit your job. That is cool. I was totally going to call you on your b-day I thought about it and than I forgot. I'm sorry Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like you had fun.
Post a Comment