Well unfotunately Jake's team didn't do as well against North Fremont. They lost and did NOT play well. But Jake has a young team they are only losing two seniors....so next year!!! We're in Cali right now so I'll post pics when we get home. It's eighty degrees and beautiful!!! I heard it's it was ten degrees at home this morning. SORRY had to rub it in. So far this trip is MUCH better I'll update when I get home.
February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you know that I am a North Fremont Huskey???!!! :) Well I guess not yet, but that is where my kids will be going to school!
80 degrees! That is not fair. Hope you continue to have a fun trip.
Kacey!!! I just found your blog how cute!!! Not being home as much I love being able to see you cute cute little boy! I miss you guys. :) -Cait
Post a Comment