CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 20, 2009

Birthday, basketball, Mesquite

Jake's team is playing in their district tournament. They played Firth on Monday night and lost. Then they played Butte on Wednesday night(my birthday) and won. Their next game is tomorrow Saturday at 1:00 against West Jefferson. If they win they play the loser of Firth and North Fremont on Monday. If they win that they will then play the winner of Firth and North Fremont for district. (Wish I could find the tournament bracket for you to look at!!) Keep your fingers crossed1 GOOD LUCK BULLDOGS!!!
















We went to Mesquite. Jerry has a motorhome that he leaves parked there. We took it took the motorcross track and camped out for the weekend. It rained so, as you can see, it was pretty muddy for a desert. Kody is not too sure of Jerry's motorbike. Jerry is a really good rider and usually wins his circuit. Kody and I stayed Saturday night with grandpa Max and Grandma Betty. We had a good time visiting with them.


We ate at a buffet in Mesquite. My mom "granny" and Kody had fun playing with the high chair. Jerry and I ate and pretended we didn't know them. The Crab legs were excellent!!!!















































Kody and Maddie eating lunch!!


























Kody found my mascara. He's been watching me too much. Looks like he knows it goes on eyelashes.






To celbrate my 26th birthday we went out to eat at Red Robin the night before. CAN't BELIEVE I'M 26. Ally works at REd Robin so we had a great waitress and good food. They even gave me a free sundae and sang :(embarrasing. I get to find me a new camera. I'm really excited. I've had the same one for eight years. It's been a good camera I just really need to update and it has a few small glitches but I'm afraid I'm going to lose all my pics on it.
We're off to California on Thursday and will be gone until the following weekend. I'll have lots of new pics to post on a new camera hopefully.













2 comments:

The Dipo's said...

Ok, the last picture of Jake with his arms crossed and looking all stern is freakin' hilarious! Are we seriouslly adults now?! LOL! Go Bulldogs!!!!

Crystal said...

hey girl good to see that you have posted kody is so cute and getting so big! no fair going to cali again. jake going this time with you? well i am posting lots of new photos from my new camera finally...