CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 17, 2008

SUMMER !!!!!

I'm so glad it's finally decided to quite snowing and actually be summer!!!

Cassie and I have started trying to walk everyday. The first day it was a little cool so we still needed jackets. It makes me sad Kody looks so grown up in this pic:( Austin is getting pretty CHUBBY!!!
Today we walked and i had to put sunscreen and a hat on Kody. He looks pretty cool chillin in his stroller with his shades.
We had a little girl activity day at church today. It was a mommy daughter party. It was fun. We sent them on a service scavanger hunt. They had to go around to people's houses in our ward and try to mark off everything. For example... pull weeds for someone, wash a window....etc. It was fun to hear all their stories.
Well hope summer is going good so far we might be headed to Boise this next week for State track!!! I'll try to post more pics soon!!!


5 comments:

Alexis's Hot Spot said...

he does look so grown up, Brooke is starting to also. I can't wait to see more pic's they are always so cute

The Dipo's said...

He looks just like Jake in those pictures!! How cute! I'm glad to hear that your weather is finially getting nicer. Good luck with track!

Candice said...

Can he be any cuter?!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

hi kacey! i was sad last time i went in to the office and you weren't there, but i bet you are so happy to be home with your little guy! he is such a cutie!!

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

Isn't it nice to finally have warmer weather. Although it just keeps coming and going. Just stay warm already.

Your family sure is cute