CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 2, 2008

6 Month Checkup

Kody likes the submarine room..he's was pretty excited....then the shots!!

Kody wavin HI to mom!!!
Legs in the air lookin for the feet.
Aunt ally bought him this shirt.
Checking out cousin Austin(1mo old)
MMMMMH Carrots.

Kody is finally rolling over from back to front and front to back but..........only when he wants to. He's now really fascinated with his feet and is always searching for them. At his 6 mo check he weighed 20 lbs 7 oz in the 90th percentile and was 28 in , the 95th percentile. BIG heads run on both sides of the family and I wasn't surprised when his head size was off the charts :). Dr said he's doing well and not to worry about his head its not dispropotionately(spelling????) huge!! I decided to start him on some other solids so I tried carrots first and he loves them and thinks its fun to have it all over his face. Hope all is well.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun boy! I'm glad he likes the carrots. Have fun scrapbooking today!

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

You have got such a cute little man... I'm sure you know that though! So I will be working at the good 'ol Angus a little this summer, so we'll have to get together!!

Crystal said...

he is so cute. i am glad you guys had fun scrapbooking last night i wish i could have been there! that would have been lots of fun! hopefully i can make it over again sometime soon. gas is so expensive i hate it. that is why we didn't go to lagoon this weekend! well have a good week! talk to you soon

Candice said...

Adorable pictures. He is so much fun. I am glad you came and hung out friday. We need to do it again soon.

The Dipo's said...

Noah had a 97% head all his first year. He grew into it. :o) The pictures are all sooooo cute!!