CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 8, 2008

(: (: PRACTICE SAFE BLOGGING :) :)

Like Amanda, I too am deciding to set my blog to private. Please leave me your e-mail addresses if you would like to continue viewing my blog.....For the safety of my family and those of you linked on my blog.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

hey girl i am thinking this might be a good idea to!
rigbyreunion2000@gmail.com
can't wait till next weekend. i heard your truck might be sold! that is great. i hope that helps you guys out a lot!

Tianna said...

You probably didn't even know I read your blog... but it's been fun keeping up on lives of those I haven't seen in years. I would love to keep reading, though it'll be much harder to keep up now that I can't just subscribe via Google Reader... thanks! sleepyspud@gmail.com - Tianna

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

Hey where is this scrapbooking expo?

edoquest@hotmail.com

Alexis's Hot Spot said...

Good idea here is my email:
alexis.coderre@hotmail.com

Candice said...

Hey Kacey, can't wait until next week...it has come up pretty fast. Talk to you tomorrow. candicecoderre@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

my email is amanda@jaredhorsley.com so please keep me up to date

Starla said...

Your little boy is so cute and growing fast, they do that too quick! I would love to still look at your blog, my email is starlaerickson@gmail.com. Thanks!

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

Are you still putting your blog on private? If so include me.

buddy_123@hotmail.com
jhr20@case.edu