CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 24, 2008

CATCH UP

What a Handsome little man. Shirt is courtesy of Crystal. I think one of her boys had a family pic taken in this shirt.




Well I titled this blog "catch up" because i'm a little behind on blogging. about two weeks ago cousin Tasha and I got together with a long time friend. We caught up on each other's lives, got our kids together and ate pizza. Tayton is Melissa's boy and is about 2 months older than Kody. Payton had her arms full holding both boys.




Over the weekend my mom, Kody, and I went to the scrapbook expo in Utah. We met up with Candice, Crystal, Tracy, and Steph. I wish I had more pics of them but we didn't get to hang out with them too much cuz we went to see an old friend in Utah...pictured below. Saturday we went to the scrapbook expo and drove to Park City to shop. We bought Kody lots of clothes and he tried on some sunglasses. He thought they were funny and actually liked them but we didn't buy them. My mom had fun spending time with Kody and pushing him around in the stroller. Saturday night we ate steak and crab legs at Don & Erin's, also pictured is their daughter Codi.

Kody now has his two bottom teeth and has become quite the copy cat. He now will lift his arm and open a close his hand to wave hi, when he sees mom or dad do it. He's getting so big so fast. His appointment is next week so we'll see how he weighs in.
Jake is also now officially the Varsity boys basketball coach for next year!


















3 comments:

Amanda said...

looks like fun! I wish I could've gone! I can't belive Kody has teeth too. Looks like Carter will be a straggler when it comes to teeth. ha ha Congrats on Jake's coaching job we heard it on the news the other day. How exciting.

Crystal said...

he looks so handsome in his shirt! what a cutie he is. wow don has changed alot i am glad you guys had fun over there missed hanging out with ya more! go jake on his coaching job that is great!

The Dipo's said...

Congrats to Jake for being the new coach!! That will be so fun! Looks like you guys had fun in S.L. at the scrapbooking expo. Your little man is getting so big!