Almost 34 weeks.This has been the LONGEST pregnancy ever!!!.....except not. I have had an ultrasound once a week since I've been admitted last. The baby is measured every other week and has been growing well. She's approximately 5lbs. Each week the results of ultrasound have been pretty stable and the same. However, today things seem to be progressing. I have some blood work and exams today but it may not be much longer. All along i've been joking that Kody and her will have the same birthday, which is tomorrow, October 26th. That's probably whats going to happen lol. My mom planned a small birthday party for Kody on Saturday and he came to the hospital to open presents and have cake and ice cream. Jake grabbed some pizza and I was so glad to be a part of the celebration. Poor kid having a hospital party....I'll make it up to him next year!! Tomorrow Jake and his family are planning to celebrate for Kody's Happy 3rd Birthday. They might come here for another party.....unless I'm in labor:) It is possible for me to go until a scheduled c-section. That would be in about 3-4 weeks. I've done 12 weeks of strict bed rest and have spent 9 of the weeks in the hospital so what's a few more weeks right?
October 25, 2010
Almost 34 weeks and Birthdays?
Posted by Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment