CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 13, 2009

Bowling and Anniversary INN

On August 1st Jake and I had our 6th Wedding Anniversary. We stayed at the Inn in Logan Utah. The biker's roadhouse room was AWESOME!!! Provided a few pics. Then we went to Park City for some shopping. We ended up buying Kody alot of things.

Also the first of August I had some family visit from Washington. We had a family reunion that they came for. We went swimming at Heise, Bowling, and to the drive-in . We saw that cartoon with the guinea pigs....obviously not very impressive ...I don't even remember the name. The second movie was the Proposal....highly recommend this. (Not just a chic flick guys).

We're doing great. Just started football season at Ririe High so Jake's been busy and I'm also back to watching Maddie. She's such a sweetheart especially compared to my wild boy. I'm trying to get caught up on a few different pic post. Maybe next time I'll post from the reunion that was in August also.










































3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I can't belive you guys have been married for six years!!! Where did the time go? And I loved the Proposal too!!! (So did DJ, though he doesn't admit it hehe)

The Dipo's said...

How fun! We've never been to a theme hotel... even though I've asked a billizion times. It looks fun!

Sabra said...

Looks like fun. Park city is one of my FAVORITE places to shop!