CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! From Winnie the Pooh and Eore. Kody 1 year Austin 7mos


Happy 1st birthday Kody!!! MMM cake is good :)
Here mom, you have to try this stuff. Notice the plastic sack over his cast.






We got him this ball pit for his birthday. He LOVES it!! Highly recommend it if you have the room.
Facts about Kody
I have 8 teeth.
Very relaxed and laid back. I crawled at 10 mos. and walking has been delayed due to some broken bones.
I say mom, dad, ball, dog, ba ba, and cat.
I love cheese.
I was born four weeks early and weighed 6lbs 1 oz. and was 19 1/4 in. I gained two lbs in the first two weeks. I now weigh 25lbs and am 31 in.
I like to play with any kind of ball and love dogs.
I am very SPOILED!! I am the first grandkid on both sides.
We Love you Kody HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!





2 comments:

Chelsea said...

He is very cute!!! Happy First Birthday!!!

Sabra said...

Hi!! Your kids are so cute! Looks like a fun Halloween!