CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 13, 2008

More Summer Fun

Camping over the 4th in Ashton. The Wildflowers were AWESOME. Also got some good video of Kody's first fireworks. He loved them. First he was really excited an screaming then he just watched in AWW.
Candice hard at work helping out, as usual, at Trinity's birthday party.
Josh
My new hair cut by Jen from the back.
and from the front.... Thanks Jen

Kody likes to chew on technology and he loves the camera.
He growls when he bites on the spoon like this.
Our "Little Firecracker" on the 4th.
He wouldn't look at the camera.
Cave Falls in Ashton. We didn't stay long. Mesquitos were HORRIBLE!!!! I could smell the West Nile.

3 comments:

The Dipo's said...

I love the new pictures. He has so much personality showing through! I can just imagine how much cuter he is in person. He looks so much like his Daddy. :o) And I love your new haircut!!

Crystal said...

wow girl looks like you have been having lots and lots of fun. your hair looks really cute! i want something done with mine maybe when i come over in august jenn can do something with my hair! if you see her can you ask her for me? and of course your little kody is so stinking cute! can't wait to see him in august!

Damien and Ashley said...

Your little boy is adorable! I can't get over is cute little smile! SOunds like you guys are doing good and having fun!