I haven't been up to much so far this week. Just working and trying to take care of myself and the baby. It's been hard to keep my energy level up and I've cut back on my hours at work where I can. So far we have no plans for the weekend and I think it's best I stay home and rest and get some final things ready for baby Mason? Grady? No name still. Jake has been busy teaching school, coaching football, and finishing up his ORANGE pickup I will have to take some pics and post them sometime. have a good week :)
September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey girl.. i love getting on here and seeing postings!! sounds like you are busy.. can't wait to see everyone this next weekend
Hi Kacey! Thanks for adding us to your blog. It is fun seeing what you have been up to. I hope the pregnancy is going well for you. It will be nice reading future blogs, Goodluck!
Post a Comment